Sunday, October 25, 2009

3D PaperTole

Hi !!! Everyone,

Finally had my first 3D Papertole Session at home last Saturday, with 2 of my friends. We had so much fun, while my husband serves a nice cup of tea/coffee and slice of cake.  Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures :o(.  For sure there will be next time.

Anyway, i am going to share another pix for all of you.  This was taken during my first ever activity with ARTE Soukh, way back 3 years ago.  (Didn't realize a gain so much weight since then).  It was held at Al Gazhal Mall, in Satwa Area, near Eranian Hospital.  It was a GREAT experience for me as a new member.  My cousins came to support and help me in setting up my table, and ofcourse my husband was there too....





Most of the Paper Tole displayed in here, to date are already sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...