Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Butterfly

A very good Wednesday to all.

Last Friday one lady approach me at the ARTE and ask if I can make several BUTTERFLY in different design she was thinking to use them in her brother’s wedding to hang them around or spread them in the wedding table reception. Unfortunately I have only 2 designs, one is a Martha Stewart Puncher & the other one is Sizzix Die and thought of making cards out of it.  My husband is much more excited than me to share this cards to you all.


thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards Susan, gorgeous colours.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog re my fundraising. So sorry to hear you lost your Dad at a young age too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...