Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quilling - Miniatures

It's been awhile since I've posted something in my blog, kind of busy lately, full time job, extra curricular activities with friends and families ;o) having such a nice time lately, but it doesn't mean that I am not doing any paper crafts ;o) 

Down here is a Quilled Miniatures - Angels & Fairies to hang around in our tiiiinnnnny Christmas Tree and to sample them everytime we have an ARTE Soukh. 

I've used 1/4" paper strips, color ivory, pink shades, gold, brown & yellow for the body,  & face and white for wings w/ gold at the end, for the hair its 1/8" paper strips, arms & legs are paper tissue.


Hope you like it as much as I do while makin them. 

'till next.....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...