Thursday, January 13, 2011

All Sort Challenge No. 85

A very nice Thursday evening to you all.  Last night I slept almost 11pm and you know why? because of the new challenge from All Sort Challenge # 85 which is Fancy Folding, indeed it is a really a challenge, it's my first time to make something like this, I had so much fun and can't wait to share to all of you, I just hope you all like it as much as my hubby ;o)

I've used WOJ Stamp, and the paper mostly are from my stash.





Thanks for stopping by ;o) night....

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you got my last comment as my computer shut down on me lol!

    This is amazing I love the WOJ image and the colours are amazing!

    Thanks for joining this weeks fancy folds challenge at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...