Sunday, February 6, 2011

Windy, Gloomy weather all over the UAE

Good evening everyone, another windy, gloomy, very cold night here in the UAE ;o) no need for A/C, saving electricity.

Anyhow, this card is my entry in Just Magnolia - Anything Goes.

Aside from Tilda Stamp, I've used my Ciao Copic & Tria Marker to colour her, Martha Stewart Puncher, Pearls, Quilled Rose Paper, my handy sewing machine, Big shots & spellbinders, and etc. etc.
                                           





Hope you like it ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan!
    Your card is beautiful with this Tilda, and so is your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!!! Love the colors and beautiful details! She is such a cutie too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...