Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gift Box

Happy Saturday to you All !!! hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and having Fun making cards and other paper crafts projects.  I have been quiet busy this weekend making few to make-up those few weeks that I have been away, busy @ work and organizing an event.

This is my entry to All Sorts Challenge # 95 - Gift Box.  This is an altered gift box, it's a mobile phone box, I found in our storage, embellishments like the flowers are from Prima, got from our local scrapbooking shop here in Dubai, Creative Hands, quilled butterfly - paper strips are from Quilled Creations and the image is courtesy too by Creative Hands, visit their FB for more inspiring projects here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Hands-Dubai/138762822849215 and I coloured the image with my Tria & Copic Marker.

Hope you all like it ;o)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...