Saturday, November 28, 2009

3D Paper Tole Collection

Hi everyone, good morning.....  It's been a very busy days for us the past few weeks.  ARTE Soukh @ Times Square & Festival City, schools bazar JESS & Universal American School and last night was been invited by Irish Village on their first Season's Craft Bazar plus my weekened craft session at home.  But since i got a week off from my full time job, found time to finish some 3D Paper Tole with the help of my hubby, and I'm here to share to all of you.  Hope you all like it.










Thanks for dropping by.....

2 comments:

  1. Very good work! I also do Papertole and I would like to have you as a friend in my Facebook?..im2cool_@hotmail.com Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work. where in dubai is your shop?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...