Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long Day N' D' Office

Hi everyone!!!! I had a long day in the office today and can't wait to get home and work on my own craft table :o)

During my holiday vacation last December '09 I manage to finished some PaperTole & Cards and I'm happy to share to everyone.

It was my husband who started cutting all the pieces of this design, it's a six layer 3D Paper Tole.  In the beggining while putting them all together I had a second thought of finishing them.  But it came out beautiful, especially after my husband finished the mount for me.  Actual size of the print is 8" x 10" and after adding the mount 13" x 15"






Down here is a Card and I have used the Quilling Technique as my embellishment. The card size is 6" x 6"







Thanks for stopping by. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...