Saturday, February 27, 2010

2nd Day of Sands Storm N' - U.A.E.

Hi , Yes.... It's the 2nd day of sands storm here in U.A.E.  Hubby is a bit worried of my Asthma and to be honest I am too.  Even we have closed all windows and pull the curtains down, dust are still coming inside the house ;o(

Anyhow, the good part of having a bad weather here is we're stock inside the house, meaning I got more time to create some cards.  For 2 days I manage to finished 11 cards, heheheh ;o) got excited with the new digital stamp, I've got from DigiStamp Boutique http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/ easy to color and fun to design, check them out !!!
Hope you all like it.....




4 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic,
    I love digistampboutique images they are my fav digi products at the mo!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a huge fan of the Digi Stamp Boutique and I think your cards are wonderful!

    Happy Crafting!

    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for sharing Susan....I could see that lots of people were popping over to see your fab creations....Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you too Sally and to everyone ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...