Monday, February 8, 2010

Miss my Blog

Happy Monday Evening to all!!! I was been very busy the past few days with my fulltime job. Miss making cards and posting new stuff in my Blog.


Last Friday, 5th Feb. was our 1st ARTE Soukh in Festival City, it was a very successful event. Everyone had a very good sale, ladies accessories, decoupage, paintings & other arts & crafts. It was a long day actually, started arranging our table @ 10:30am and finishes almost 10:00pm. We've sold one 3D PaperTole, few Cards and Quilling Kits & Materials. I manage to take few picture of my table that day;


Before I sign out, let me share this new card, I've used Mo's Digital Stamp.


Goodnight to all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...