Saturday, February 13, 2010

After Soukh @ Times Square Centre

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday to you all !!! I must say, it was a very SUCCESSFUL event for me yesterday, to be honest I was not expecting too much yesterday.  Though I was not feeling very well because of my asthma, but there you go, TWO BIG THUMBS UP!!!!

I need to thank again my husband for his unconditional support and for the new Printer he bought me yesterday, Harriet who drop by to get some supplies for her quilling projects, people who admire my work, especially my 3D Papertole & Greeting Cards.  And how can I forget, Dr. Abed Arafat who came a very long way and bought several 3D Papertole.  Thank you so much.

Before I start doing my house routine (laundry, cleaning & etc.) let me share to you some pix from yesterday event & fellow artist who I admire and dear to me.

 
Thanks ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...