Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dreamland- Ras Al Kaima

 Hi!!!! I feel guilty for myself cause I have not even finish any single cards for the past few days, specially this weekend ;o(

Yesterday 26th March we been in Dreamland - Ras Al Kaima, it's a quite huge resort here in the U.A.E., with slides, kids pool, Jacuzzi, tennis court, bars and a lot more. It's almost 2 hrs drive from we're we leave. With us are our family friends, office colleagues of hubby and their families. We had so much fun. We left home around 7:30am and along the way we pick-up our friends and reach there at past 9:00am. It's worth having such a break from work and spent time with friends.

And today, 27th March I had to spend all day doing household chores, laundry, cleaning, cooking and a lot more.

Hopefully by tomorrow I can make some cards to share to all of you and join some challenges. Down here I'll be sharing some pix taken yesterday at the resort.



Good night ;o) thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...