Thursday, March 11, 2010

Garage Sale ;o)

Hi, this coming end of April we're set to move again to another house.  I think this will be our 6th times or more to move from one place to another since I got here 5 years ago ;o) can you believe that!!!  That's our life here in Dubai, U.A.E. as expats.  Renting a small shelter, I mean a studio or 1 bedroom flat here is no joke for somebody like us, it's too expensive. 

This time, I've ask my husband's permission if is it alright to have a small garage sale, this coming weekend at home, at first he is hesitant, but good thing, he agrees ;o)  Invited some of our close friends only. 

Now, I'm having a terrible back pain tiding up stuff for the garage tomorrow ;o(  Now I need to stop before it gets worse.

But before I take a shower and get some rest, let me share some new cards to all of you.  Another digi stamps from DigiStamps Boutique.


Thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...